Sunday, April 15, 2012

    A quick collection of some of our favorite prints... 




                 I am in love with all the style at Small Talk Studio! Beautiful colors & inspiration 
with vintage feel. I want them all! 


I bought one of Naokos Stoop's prints for my daughter's wall last fall. It has proven to one of my favorite pieces in our house. This sweet girl and her rabbit are on an adventure.. We'd love to go with them.




A band of Woodland Animals jammin' out in the forest.. Whats not to LOVE?
Its simply fabulous, Jahna Vashti

United Thread's nature inspired watercolor painting are full of life. 
Its hard to choose a favorite.. but this Barn Owl and Branches print & Whale Pod are at the top of my list.

This parade of cute toothy creatures by Odd Fauna is so adorable! In fact, all the creatures in her shop are sure to make you smile!








3 comments:

  1. The Naokos Stoop print is so adorable! I really like the style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want Want Want! Someone get me these for a present

    ReplyDelete